Saturday, October 26, 2013

Woke Up Way Too Early and An Update On My Geekery

Today I woke up a little after 5am but refused to get out of bed until almost 7am because, Darnit!, this is Saturday and I don't have to get up! Of course....hard as I tried, I couldn't get back to sleep. There was an army bed in my brain that apparently has to come out. Needless to say, thats what I'll be working on today ;) Go me!

In other news, I finished my cat collar geekery. It's a Yoda tribute collar and I am so pleased with the way it came out. It'll be available for cats and dogs, in all sizes :D
How cute is that?! I wanted it to have a little something special so I created a  Yoda lightsaber collar charm to go with it. 

I needed an unwary victim...I mean model to put it on for pics and I think I found the perfect one ;)
Yoda would be laughing his little green butt off!
Look good in green you do....Hahaha!

Anyhow, I'm off to work on the army bed. If I get it finished I might even be able to sleep in tomorrow ;)
Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment