Sunday, November 24, 2013

A Winner Shall Be Chosen This Day!!!


First and foremost, I'd like to sincerely thank everyone who entered. You've helped to spread the word about our lovely shop, and it is truly appreciated <3 ((Hugs))
Before we announce the winner I thought you'd like to get a gimps of the super exciting process of picking the chosen one...... champion...... conqueror.......number one......victor..........................you get the point :D

I carefully typed...(In a seriously cute font if I do say so myself ;)...printed, cut, and folded almost a hundred entry strips (For lack of better word. If anyone actually knows the correct name for them, I would greatly appreciate that information). 

Then, I placed them in this ever so festive bag, and took photos with 
an adorable little snowman...............cause he's........well........adorable.

After that came the mixing. My daughter worked her hand to the bone with all the mixing (Yes I went there ;) ......such an over achiever ;)
And finally....we reveal.....The winner!!!!
   
Sherri!!! 








1 comment:

  1. The zebra is a really great touch. Thanks! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete