Sunday, November 17, 2013

Dog Bone Toys, Pastel Rainbows, and Can You Believe It...I Found Jesus!

So I've been working hard to fill the need for holiday items and loving every minute of it ;) Christmas and Hanukkah dog bone toys and sets are all the rage this season :D And they squeak!



Cute as a button right?

If you know anything about me, you know I have a thing for plaid.....If you don't know anything about me, know that I have a thing for plaid ;) 
So here's the newest addition to our Holiday collar collection....
Da..da da daaaaa! The Jingle Bells pet collar. These can be created for dogs or cats. 

With all this holiday loveliness I've been craving some pastel. I discovered the sweetest glittery pastel rainbow fabric and could not stop myself from making a collar out if it. Come on....It's covered in glitter!!




                          

Also designed for dogs or cats :D Available with transitional pink to white, or blue to white bow. 

Last but not least...I found Jesus....Literally.
I was cleaning the house and came across...well..a cross ;) I have do idea where this little crucifix came from but hey...who am I to question.....
Ya think it's a sign?

Next up...Holiday feeders, inspired by pinkness and whatever pops into my semi-twisted imagination ;)

Best of health and happiness to all <3





No comments:

Post a Comment