Sunday, February 23, 2014

New Pic's, What Am I Working On And........Disney!!!

First lets start with a new photo of the lovely Miss Harley. She was little baby Harley in my last post...but not anymore!!


Squeeeee! I can't believe how much she's grown......not to mention how Gorgeous she is! 


Working on lots of new designs. One of them in particular has me sooooo excited because it exemplifies one of my favorite things......or should I say, my favorite characters ;) 
The fabulous Mrs M.....Mouse that is ;) The cutest Minnie pet bed Ever! 

And who could forget the big man himself.
That's right, Mic........See you real soon......key....Why? Because we like you.....M..O..U..S.......Eeeeeeeee!
I know you're singing it in your head (Ear worm of the day) You're welcome...lol
If it makes you feel any better so was I ;)

And while I'm on the subject, we've planned our family vacation for this year. It's been almost four years since we've had one and we are all Super excited!! 
And where are we going? 
The happiest place on earth...Disney World!!!
I can't wait to walk down Main Street USA!


My favorite Disney experiences...
Lobster bisque at The Coral Reef Restaurant in Epcot. My husband add an extra shot of Sherry It's more like a drink than soup and it's just spectacular :D

The Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin. in Tomorrowland.....Because we as a family are serious competitors. #needtobeaspacerangersooobad 

Voyage Of The Little Mermaid in Disney's Hollywood Studios...It's a great place to cool off and such a wonderful show.

Also in Disney's Hollywood Studios, The Hollywood Brown Derby Restaurant...they have the most amazing tropical drinks with a multicolored light up cube in them.....Hmmmm, I'm sensing a theme here ;) 

Ellens Energy Adventure in Epcot...Ellen DeGeneres...Bill Nye...Jeopardy....Who could ask for more :D

Last, but certainly not least IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth at Epcot...This is a major family tradition. We stake out  relentlessly hunt for  our spot on the bridge between France and The UK. We leave a few of our children there to save the seats they have been trained since birth. Then the rest of us go pick up the best coffee and pastries France has to offer. As we watch the beautiful and emotionally touching light show, we enjoy our French bounty. It's truly magical <3


As a side note: I thought we alone enjoyed the bridge in Epcot until a friend posted a link to The Disney Food Blog on her blog.  Her name is Sherrie Browning Erwin. She's an amazing author and has a new book called Thornbrook Park releasing in June. Check it out ;)

















1 comment:

  1. Miss Harley is super adorable! Thanks for the shout-out. Brown Derby has an outdoor cafe for snacks and drinks now, by the way. Martini and Margarita flights!

    ReplyDelete